Cost of living in Tuguegarao City, Philippines compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 12.348 XOF / PHP
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tuguegarao City (Philippines) is 38% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,750 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 2,330 Franc (Php189) in Tuguegarao City.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Quebec City costs C$3.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Windsor costs C$1,211 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $21 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Montego Bay costs J$2.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Yokohama costs ¥16,000 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Panama City costs 0.25 B/. (about 1 hour ago)