Cost of living in Tuguegarao City, Philippines compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 12.141 XOF / PHP
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tuguegarao City (Philippines) is 38% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,750 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 2,336 Franc (Php192) in Tuguegarao City.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Rotterdam costs €7 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beirut costs 50,000 L£ (5 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨30,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bern costs CHF 79 (34 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 17 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Yekaterinburg costs руб 90 (about 1 hour ago)