Cost of living in Tsukuba, Japan compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.141 XOF / JPY
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tsukuba (Japan) is 16% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,180,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 989,792 Franc (¥192,539) in Tsukuba.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.75 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Patiala costs ₨142 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Reykjavik costs 70,000 kr (38 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Panama City costs 0.75 B/. (40 minutes ago)
- 1 box of 32 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Monrovia costs 300 L$ (41 minutes ago)