Cost of living in Tsukuba, Japan compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.177 XOF / JPY
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tsukuba (Japan) is 17% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,290,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,073,682 Franc (¥207,387) in Tsukuba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kraków costs 4,000 zł (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 600 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $22,000 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Wichita, Kansas costs $2.19 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $6,000 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)