Cost of living in Trujillo, Peru compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 180.733 XOF / PEN
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trujillo (Peru) is 23% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 698,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 536,978 Franc (S/. 2,971) in Trujillo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Mexico City costs Mex$ 39 (17 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Dublin costs €115 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,423 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Carlos costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 74 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩0 (about 2 hours ago)