Cost of living in Trondheim, Norway compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 264 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 72.632 XOF / NOK
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trondheim (Norway) is about the same as in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 1,993,139 Franc (kr 27,442) in Trondheim to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Franc in Abobo.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 3.20 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Niterói costs R$ 1,800 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Los Angeles, California costs $35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)