Cost of living in Trondheim, Norway compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 156 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 72.966 XOF / NOK
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trondheim (Norway) is about the same as in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 1,593,232 Franc (kr 21,835) in Trondheim to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,562,500 Franc in Abobo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bozeman, Montana costs $0.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. Louis, Missouri costs $46,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM4.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Wichita, Kansas costs $5.25 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,240 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Port Louis costs ₨40 (about 1 hour ago)