Cost of living in Trondheim, Norway compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 230 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 71.978 XOF / NOK
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trondheim (Norway) is about the same as in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 1,592,502 Franc (kr 22,125) in Trondheim to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,562,500 Franc in Abobo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Natal costs R$ 1,300 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €111,111 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Corfu costs €15 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kingston costs J$150 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pretoria costs R 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Franca costs R$ 2.50 (about 1 hour ago)