Cost of living comparison between Trondheim, Norway and Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 155 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 72.826 XOF / NOK
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trondheim (Norway) is about the same as in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 2,412,827 Franc (kr 33,132) in Trondheim to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 Franc in Abobo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Khabarovsk costs руб 25 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kazan' costs руб 40,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Shreveport, Louisiana costs $6.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,271 (29 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨20 (42 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Winnipeg costs C$186 (about 1 hour ago)