Cost of living in Tromsø, Norway compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 71.560 XOF / NOK
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tromsø (Norway) is 5% more expensive than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 2,051,870 Franc (kr 28,673) in Tromsø to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Franc in Abobo.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dnipro costs 6.00₴ (2 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in normal area in Ranchi costs ₨847 (9 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Salvador costs R$ 23 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €400 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Tel Aviv costs 60 ₪ (39 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Santa Cruz, California costs $2,643 (about 1 hour ago)