Cost of living comparison between Tromsø, Norway and Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 73.454 XOF / NOK
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tromsø (Norway) is 7% more expensive than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 1,667,536 Franc (kr 22,702) in Tromsø to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,562,500 Franc in Abobo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$3,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island costs C$9 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hamburg costs €1.36 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Baku costs 12 ман (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,372 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Pucallpa costs S/. 800 (about 2 hours ago)