Cost of living in Tromsø, Norway compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 73.682 XOF / NOK
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tromsø (Norway) is 6% more expensive than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 1,654,755 Franc (kr 22,458) in Tromsø to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,562,500 Franc in Abobo.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Reading, Berkshire costs £0.88 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Addis Ababa costs 32 Birr (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tianjin costs 元100 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Florence costs €35 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dumaguete City costs Php300 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Valparaiso costs CH$320,000 (about 1 hour ago)