Cost of living in Tromsø, Norway compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 69.913 XOF / NOK
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tromsø (Norway) is 4% more expensive than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 3,000,697 Franc (kr 42,921) in Tromsø to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,880,000 Franc in Abobo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Qingdao costs 元22 (2 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $1,118 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Edmonton costs C$20 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨15,248 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Shenzhen costs 元3,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)