Cost of living in Tromsø, Norway compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 67.636 XOF / NOK
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tromsø (Norway) is about the same as in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 3,049,754 Franc (kr 45,091) in Tromsø to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,990,000 Franc in Abobo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 100₴ (7 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kraków costs 1.00 zł (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €36 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 3,000 zł (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$87 (27 minutes ago)