Cost of living in Tromsø, Norway compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 70.073 XOF / NOK
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tromsø (Norway) is 4% more expensive than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 1,632,643 Franc (kr 23,299) in Tromsø to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,562,500 Franc in Abobo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 200 (26 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Winnipeg costs C$565 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose costs ₡ 200,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thane costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 135 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Des Moines, Iowa costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)