Cost of living in Trois-Rivières, Canada compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 420.195 XOF / CAD
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trois-Rivières (Canada) is 21% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,070,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 841,580 Franc (C$2,003) in Trois-Rivières.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $2,135 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Haiphong costs 7,000,000 ₫ (26 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cochabamba costs $b14 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Manama costs Dinar 181 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago de los Caballeros costs RD$ 700 (about 2 hours ago)