Cost of living in Trnava, Slovakia compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 650.962 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trnava (Slovakia) is 21% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 879,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 693,746 Franc (€1,066) in Trnava.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Limassol costs €1.15 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nagpur costs ₨5,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jackson, Mississippi costs $14 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallahassee, Florida costs $16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Aalborg costs kr67 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)