Cost of living in Tripolis, Libya compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! Tripolis has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tripolis.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 400.543 XOF / LYD *
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tripolis (Libya) is 20% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,240,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,786,824 Franc (4,461 Dinar) in Tripolis.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bangkok costs 1,000 ฿ (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Kota Kinabalu costs RM900 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hong Kong costs HK$25 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 60 zł (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warangal costs ₨25,413 (about 1 hour ago)