Cost of living in Tripolis, Libya compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! Tripolis has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tripolis.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 116 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 405.493 XOF / LYD *
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tripolis (Libya) is 25% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,560,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,931,420 Franc (4,763 Dinar) in Tripolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tirana costs 167 Lek (34 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Perth costs AU$35 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Verona costs €1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 35 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Kathmandu costs ₨ 200 (about 1 hour ago)