Cost of living in Tripolis, Libya compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! Tripolis has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tripolis.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 115 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 429.574 XOF / LYD *
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tripolis (Libya) is 21% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,851,347 Franc (4,310 Dinar) in Tripolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨30,495 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨38 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Riverside, California costs $3.30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kelowna costs C$85 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Richards Bay costs R 200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Perth costs AU$15 (about 3 hours ago)