Cost of living in Tripolis, Libya compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! Tripolis has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tripolis.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 426.527 XOF / LYD *
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tripolis (Libya) is 23% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,250,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,727,646 Franc (4,050 Dinar) in Tripolis.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in N'Djamena costs 70,000 Franc (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,500 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $4,066 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Buenos Aires costs ARS $3,232,320 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,017 (34 minutes ago)