Cost of living comparison between Tripolis, Libya and Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 189 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 430.374 XOF / LYD
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tripolis (Libya) is 21% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,543,177 Franc (3,586 Dinar) in Tripolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,626 (5 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 700 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ostrava costs 15,000 Kč (23 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Piatra Neamţ costs 2.50 lei (26 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Sharjah costs Dirham 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Aarhus costs kr0.00 (about 1 hour ago)