Cost of living in Tripolis, Libya compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! Tripolis has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tripolis.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 414.728 XOF / LYD *
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tripolis (Libya) is 20% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,190,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,755,286 Franc (4,232 Dinar) in Tripolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,500 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $75 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Poznan costs 1,700 zł (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vadodara costs ₨200 (6 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $150 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Aveiro costs €30 (12 minutes ago)