Cost of living in Tripolis, Libya compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! Tripolis has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tripolis.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 403.873 XOF / LYD *
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tripolis (Libya) is 20% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,410,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,917,740 Franc (4,748 Dinar) in Tripolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $329 (16 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Rio Branco costs R$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 1,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Buenos Aires costs ARS $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,700 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 2,700 (about 2 hours ago)