Cost of living in Tripoli, Lebanon compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.36636 XOF / LBP
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tripoli (Lebanon) is 16% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,290,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,081,339 Franc (2,951,604 L£) in Tripoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $75 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,000TL (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €100 (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nicosia costs €800 (41 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Washington D.C. costs $399 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Beersheba costs 4.00 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)