Cost of living comparison between Tripoli, Lebanon and Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.40978 XOF / LBP
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tripoli (Lebanon) is 9% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,875,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,702,661 Franc (4,155,012 L£) in Tripoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3,050 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Valencia costs €539 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €35 (32 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Saharanpur costs ₨2,500 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Jeddah costs ﷼ 505 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 450TL (about 2 hours ago)