Cost of living in Tripoli, Lebanon compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.36747 XOF / LBP
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tripoli (Lebanon) is 16% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,210,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,018,107 Franc (2,770,583 L£) in Tripoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨15,248 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Shenzhen costs 元3,300 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,321 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Okayama costs ¥50,000 (about 2 hours ago)