Cost of living in Trinidad, Cuba compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 553.190 XOF / CUC *
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trinidad (Cuba) is about the same as in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,400 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 6,400 Franc (12 CUC) in Trinidad.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $150 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $38,725 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lyon costs €900 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kolkata costs ₨40 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Savannah, Georgia costs $11 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)