Cost of living in Trinidad, Bolivia compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 85.133 XOF / BOB
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trinidad (Bolivia) is about the same as in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 281,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 278,870 Franc ($b3,276) in Trinidad.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,200 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in The Hague costs €1,211 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montego Bay costs J$70 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kolhapur costs ₨5,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Heidelberg costs €70 (about 1 hour ago)