Cost of living in Trenčín, Slovakia compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2015. Exchange rate: 656.282 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trenčín (Slovakia) is 19% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,031,250 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,644,771 Franc (€2,506) in Trenčín.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Surat costs ₨31 (10 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Calgary costs C$35 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Detroit, Michigan costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Johannesburg costs R 55 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Santiago de Cali costs COL$2,800,000 (about 1 hour ago)