Cost of living in Trenčín, Slovakia compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 655.901 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trenčín (Slovakia) is 19% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,000,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 813,586 Franc (€1,240) in Trenčín.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Queretaro costs Mex$ 120 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Port Elizabeth costs R 7,500 (9 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Ulm costs €150 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Munich costs €0.90 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.60 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨7,116 (28 minutes ago)