Cost of living in Trenčín, Slovakia compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2015. Exchange rate: 666.208 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trenčín (Slovakia) is 18% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,031,250 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,655,486 Franc (€2,485) in Trenčín.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $12 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨1.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$200 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $120 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $1.50 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Goiânia costs R$ 2.70 (about 1 hour ago)