Cost of living in Trang, Thailand compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 17.285 XOF / THB
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trang (Thailand) is 11% more expensive than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 4,160 Franc (241 ฿) in Trang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 Franc in Abobo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in La Rioja costs ARS $4,500 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$33,990 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ljubljana costs €8 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boise, Idaho costs $12 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charleston, South Carolina costs $12 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Dammam costs ﷼ 100 (36 minutes ago)