Cost of living in Trang, Thailand compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 17.121 XOF / THB
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trang (Thailand) is 11% more expensive than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 2,786 Franc (163 ฿) in Trang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 Franc in Abobo.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wellington costs NZ$229 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Iquique costs CH$4,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨3,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kuching costs RM150,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (about 2 hours ago)