Cost of living in Trabzon, Turkey compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 168.359 XOF / TRY
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trabzon (Turkey) is 20% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 312,500 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 249,233 Franc (1,480TL) in Trabzon.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$100 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hamburg costs €650 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $100 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tauranga costs NZ$25 (about 1 hour ago)