Cost of living in Trabzon, Turkey compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 164.999 XOF / TRY
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trabzon (Turkey) is 23% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 312,500 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 241,774 Franc (1,465TL) in Trabzon.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7,500 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in İzmir costs 600TL (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stavanger costs kr 36 (25 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Walnut Creek, California costs $45 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Cork costs €2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Pereira costs COL$450,000 (about 1 hour ago)