Cost of living in Toyama, Japan compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2015. Exchange rate: 4.865 XOF / JPY
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Toyama (Japan) is 20% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,420,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,138,578 Franc (¥234,052) in Toyama.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Minsk costs 1.25 BYN (12 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Damascus costs 700 £ (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 2,000,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limassol costs €15 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Al Ain costs Dirham 55 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dublin costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)