Cost of living in Tours, France compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 655.699 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tours (France) is 10% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,930,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,746,154 Franc (€2,663) in Tours.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥2,000 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Santa Cruz, California costs $5.51 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Juan costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hyderabad costs ₨60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Townsville costs AU$150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Canberra costs AU$12 (about 1 hour ago)