Cost of living in Tours, France compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 655.692 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tours (France) is 8% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,760,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,614,916 Franc (€2,463) in Tours.
Recent Prices Added
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 mile in Norwich costs £0.93 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Taipei costs 1,400 NT$ (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,500 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mumbai costs ₨70 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nha Trang costs 120,000 ₫ (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (42 minutes ago)