Cost of living comparison between Toulouse, France and Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 231 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 657.085 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Toulouse (France) is 10% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,403,907 Franc (€2,137) in Toulouse.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$17 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bangkok costs 2,500 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Reading, Berkshire costs £4.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Managua costs 31 C$ (about 3 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Nogales costs Mex$ 610 (about 3 hours ago)