Cost of living in Toulon, France compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 685.032 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Toulon (France) is 6% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,860,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,743,972 Franc (€2,546) in Toulon.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Canberra costs AU$23,990 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Jose costs ₡ 190 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jackson, Mississippi costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Southampton costs £11 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brasília costs R$ 3.99 (about 1 hour ago)