Cost of living in Toulon, France compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 656.389 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Toulon (France) is 8% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,433,908 Franc (€2,185) in Toulon.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,500 lei (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Fortaleza costs R$ 7 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Jeddah costs ﷼ 0.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €30 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U350 (36 minutes ago)