Cost of living in Toulon, France compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 655.692 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Toulon (France) is 8% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,710,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,569,140 Franc (€2,393) in Toulon.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$100 (22 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 60,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $545 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10,000 (about 2 hours ago)