Cost of living in Toulon, France compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 650.513 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Toulon (France) is 8% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,860,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,709,974 Franc (€2,629) in Toulon.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Patras costs €250 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Birmingham costs £48 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$15 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Denver, Colorado costs $329 (43 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Gurgaon costs ₨50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Murcia costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)