Cost of living in Toulon, France compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 650.503 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Toulon (France) is 8% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,920,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,775,036 Franc (€2,729) in Toulon.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 25 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $600 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zvishavane District costs $1.40 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Houston, Texas costs $1.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)