Cost of living in Toruń, Poland compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 161.826 XOF / PLN
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Toruń (Poland) is 16% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,100,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 919,990 Franc (5,685 zł) in Toruń.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Seoul costs ₩544,500 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,236 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mérida costs Mex$ 1,104 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Srinagar costs ₨60 (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $25,682 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨2,500 (33 minutes ago)