Cost of living in Toruń, Poland compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 148.215 XOF / PLN
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Toruń (Poland) is 19% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,031,250 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,636,075 Franc (11,039 zł) in Toruń.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 2,500 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Oslo costs kr 995 (10 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 45,000 Дин. (20 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$37 (21 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Aarhus costs kr1.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €52 (35 minutes ago)