Cost of living in Torreón, Mexico compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 30.187 XOF / MXN
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Torreón (Mexico) is 29% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 468,750 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 334,308 Franc (Mex$ 11,075) in Torreón.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 22TL (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 35 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nottingham costs £12 (9 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,488 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nice costs €30 (21 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kraków costs 500 zł (26 minutes ago)