Cost of living in Toronto, Canada compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,731 prices entered by 992 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 448.093 XOF / CAD
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Toronto (Canada) is 25% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,875,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,412,719 Franc (C$3,153) in Toronto.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manaus costs R$ 25 (19 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cambridge costs £6.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 3,600 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Naples costs €1.51 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$2.12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Tokyo costs ¥8,000 (about 2 hours ago)