Cost of living in Torbat-e Heydariyeh, Iran compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! Torbat-e Heydariyeh has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Torbat-e Heydariyeh.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01623 XOF / IRR *
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Torbat-e Heydariyeh (Iran) is 48% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 678,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 352,023 Franc (﷼ 21,692,922) in Torbat-e Heydariyeh.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥283,067 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Oslo costs kr 4,740 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Panama City costs 1.45 B/. (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 4.10 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kowloon costs HK$20,000 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Alexandria costs E£ 0.12 (38 minutes ago)