Cost of living in Torbat-e Heydariyeh, Iran compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! Torbat-e Heydariyeh has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Torbat-e Heydariyeh.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01428 XOF / IRR *
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Torbat-e Heydariyeh (Iran) is 47% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 607,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 320,725 Franc (﷼ 22,452,174) in Torbat-e Heydariyeh.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,303 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Apia costs 2.60 Tala (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Skopje costs 1,000 ден (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $2,338 (43 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $398 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$10,000 (about 1 hour ago)