Cost of living in Tomsk, Russia compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.453 XOF / RUB
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tomsk (Russia) is 28% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 838,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 603,260 Franc (руб 63,815) in Tomsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 500TL (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 85 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 200 (11 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$3,655 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr300 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aracaju costs R$ 28 (40 minutes ago)