Cost of living in Tokyo, Japan vs Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 754 prices entered by 165 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 5.389 XOF / JPY
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tokyo (Japan) is 13% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,120,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 5,342,775 Franc (¥991,496) in Tokyo.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kochi costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 1,700 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $70 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Belgrade costs 104 Дин. (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Guatemala City costs Q26,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Rotterdam costs €8 (about 3 hours ago)