Cost of living in Tokyo, Japan compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,332 prices entered by 278 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.125 XOF / JPY
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tokyo (Japan) is 20% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,040,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 4,851,136 Franc (¥946,628) in Tokyo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $90 (9 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Cagliari costs €4.11 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Port Elizabeth costs R 1.60 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gothenburg costs 229,900 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kathmandu costs ₨ 5,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,626 (about 2 hours ago)