Cost of living in Tokushima, Japan compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.874 XOF / JPY
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tokushima (Japan) is 17% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,310,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,091,641 Franc (¥223,961) in Tokushima.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Faridabad costs ₨71 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 1,500 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Düsseldorf costs €1,300 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $14 (42 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in London, Ontario costs C$51 (about 1 hour ago)