Cost of living in Tokushima, Japan compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 5.266 XOF / JPY
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tokushima (Japan) is 15% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,665,518 Franc (¥316,254) in Tokushima.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Tbilisi costs 505 Lari (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨500 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Amarillo, Texas costs $1,009 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Cebu City costs Php31 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tórshavn, Faroe Islands costs kr13 (26 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 0.00 Kč (33 minutes ago)