Cost of living in Tokushima, Japan compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 5.533 XOF / JPY
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tokushima (Japan) is 14% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,875,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,617,978 Franc (¥292,417) in Tokushima.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 3,400 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,525 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Munich costs €0.09 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Lugano costs CHF 150 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jönköping costs 95 kr (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 80,000 (17 minutes ago)