Cost of living comparison between Toamasina, Madagascar and Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.18583 XOF / MGA
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Toamasina (Madagascar) is 21% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,538,337 Franc (8,278,282 Ariary) in Toamasina.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hamburg costs €1.38 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barddhaman costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 8 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨400 (about 3 hours ago)