Cost of living in Toamasina, Madagascar compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.17340 XOF / MGA
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Toamasina (Madagascar) is 21% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,050,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 827,748 Franc (4,773,629 Ariary) in Toamasina.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,000TL (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 10,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $10 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨400 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Ahmedabad costs ₨6,055 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$168 (about 1 hour ago)