Cost of living in Tlemcen, Algeria compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2015. Exchange rate: 5.568 XOF / DZD
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tlemcen (Algeria) is 25% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 468,750 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 349,260 Franc (62,725 Dinar) in Tlemcen.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Doha costs 500 ﷼ (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨31 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Gothenburg costs 1,795 kr (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oakland, California costs $139 (about 1 hour ago)