Cost of living in Tlemcen, Algeria compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2015. Exchange rate: 4.677 XOF / DZD
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tlemcen (Algeria) is 26% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 676,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 496,974 Franc (106,251 Dinar) in Tlemcen.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $430 (1 minute ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Queretaro costs Mex$ 599 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in San Salvador costs $21,350 (43 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Trento costs €734 (43 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Guatemala City costs Q4,299 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prešov costs €6.00 (about 1 hour ago)