Cost of living comparison between Tiruppur, India and Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 14, 2016. Exchange rate: 9.033 XOF / INR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tiruppur (India) is 28% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 375,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 271,244 Franc (₨30,029) in Tiruppur.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Dresden costs €0.52 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Luton costs £20 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Reykjavik costs 650 kr (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tokyo costs ¥2 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Amsterdam costs €10 (about 2 hours ago)