Cost of living in Tiruppur, India compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 14, 2016. Exchange rate: 9.024 XOF / INR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tiruppur (India) is 25% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 263,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 196,203 Franc (₨21,743) in Tiruppur.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kenema costs 55,000 Leone (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Freetown costs 20,000 Leone (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Marrakech costs 5,000 Dirham (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 440,000 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $120 (about 1 hour ago)