Cost of living in Tiruppur, India compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 30, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.195 XOF / INR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tiruppur (India) is 25% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 237,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 178,644 Franc (₨21,800) in Tiruppur.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $3.50 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in The Hague costs €600 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 56 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Bridgetown costs 6.00 Bds$ (about 1 hour ago)