Cost of living in Tiruchchirappalli, India compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 9.081 XOF / INR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tiruchchirappalli (India) is 28% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 468,750 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 337,824 Franc (₨37,201) in Tiruchchirappalli.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $2.50 (1 minute ago)
- 33 cl domestic beer in the supermarket in Aarhus costs kr9 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$50 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (34 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $6,614 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cambridge costs £1.00 (about 1 hour ago)