Cost of living in Tiraspol, Moldova compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 33.505 XOF / MDL
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tiraspol (Moldova) is 40% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,800 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 3,462 Franc (103 Leu) in Tiraspol.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cleveland, Ohio costs $15 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$1,000,000 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tunis costs 1.750 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Lviv costs 15,715₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. Louis, Missouri costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥250,000 (about 2 hours ago)