Cost of living in Tiraspol, Moldova compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2015. Exchange rate: 31.590 XOF / MDL
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tiraspol (Moldova) is 42% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 375,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 218,282 Franc (6,910 Leu) in Tiraspol.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $813 (9 minutes ago)
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 50 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €500 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $64 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tirana costs 2,500 Lek (about 1 hour ago)