Cost of living in Tirana, Albania compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 598 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.878 XOF / ALL
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tirana (Albania) is 20% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,080,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 863,169 Franc (176,942 Lek) in Tirana.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Baguio City costs Php90 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Edmonton costs C$7,000 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Wellington costs NZ$27 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Niterói costs R$ 3,550 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bremen costs €15 (41 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Warsaw costs 200 zł (about 2 hours ago)