Cost of living in Tirana, Albania compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 473 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.879 XOF / ALL
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tirana (Albania) is 21% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,875,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,479,438 Franc (303,199 Lek) in Tirana.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Belfast costs £21,505 (8 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Saint Petersburg costs руб 10,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$430 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 300 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$500,000 (about 1 hour ago)