Cost of living in Timisoara, Romania compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 368 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 141.088 XOF / RON
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Timisoara (Romania) is 22% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 777,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 609,666 Franc (4,321 lei) in Timisoara.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Bishkek costs 47 som (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,006 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Würzburg costs €1.35 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in San Sebastian costs €26,990 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Campinas costs R$ 45 (29 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bangkok costs 1,490 ฿ (41 minutes ago)