Cost of living in Timisoara, Romania compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 216 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 147.628 XOF / RON
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Timisoara (Romania) is 23% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 301,096 Franc (2,040 lei) in Timisoara.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bintulu costs RM100 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 10,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turmero costs Bs 8,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maribor costs €30 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Butwal costs ₨ 4,000 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Harare costs $1.00 (42 minutes ago)