Cost of living in Timisoara, Romania compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 411 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 144.565 XOF / RON
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Timisoara (Romania) is 23% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 312,500 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 241,951 Franc (1,674 lei) in Timisoara.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 84 lei (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Auckland costs NZ$4.00 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £198,699 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ahmedabad costs ₨8,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nasik costs ₨800 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port Moresby costs 50 Kina (about 3 hours ago)