Cost of living in Tilburg, Netherlands compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 660.371 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tilburg (Netherlands) is 6% more expensive than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 1,649,513 Franc (€2,498) in Tilburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,562,500 Franc in Abobo.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kolkata costs ₨100 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €2,000 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Gold Coast costs AU$4.20 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Colombo costs 5,500,000 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Limassol costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Abuja costs 250,000 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)