Cost of living in Tilburg, Netherlands compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 653.502 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tilburg (Netherlands) is 5% more expensive than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 2,465,942 Franc (€3,773) in Tilburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 Franc in Abobo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨700 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Islamabad costs ₨25 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,100 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 13,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$41,331 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kampala costs 23,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)