Cost of living in Tijuana, Mexico compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 210 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 31.778 XOF / MXN
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tijuana (Mexico) is 24% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,875,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,432,375 Franc (Mex$ 45,075) in Tijuana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in La Rioja costs ARS $4,500 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$33,990 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ljubljana costs €8 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boise, Idaho costs $12 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charleston, South Carolina costs $12 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Dammam costs ﷼ 100 (40 minutes ago)