Cost of living in Tijuana, Mexico compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 152 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 29.516 XOF / MXN
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tijuana (Mexico) is 24% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,080,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 822,402 Franc (Mex$ 27,863) in Tijuana.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $847 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$70 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in İzmir costs 1,949TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in La Plata costs ARS $34 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Edmonton costs C$5.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $6.00 (about 2 hours ago)