Cost of living in Tianjin, China compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 89.637 XOF / CNY
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tianjin (China) is 18% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,592,669 Franc (元17,768) in Tianjin.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Chandigarh costs ₨50,000 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Bergen costs kr 60 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Madras costs ₨52 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨360 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Ohio costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)