Cost of living in Tianjin, China compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 85.035 XOF / CNY
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tianjin (China) is 21% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,980,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,573,742 Franc (元18,507) in Tianjin.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$30,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $35 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Almaty costs 80,000 KZT (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨45,743 (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Birmingham, Alabama costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php100,000 (about 3 hours ago)