Cost of living in Tianjin, China compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 86.080 XOF / CNY
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tianjin (China) is 20% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,030,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,617,116 Franc (元18,786) in Tianjin.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 5.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Bangkok costs 7,500 ฿ (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Pilsen costs 12,000 Kč (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kolkata costs ₨8 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rochester, New York costs $813 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montpellier costs €12 (33 minutes ago)