Cost of living in Thrissur, India compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.054 XOF / INR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Thrissur (India) is 23% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 518,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 397,230 Franc (₨49,322) in Thrissur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨300 (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brasília costs R$ 109,730 (31 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Belfast costs £10 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)