Cost of living in Thiruvananthapuram, India compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 121 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.850 XOF / INR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Thiruvananthapuram (India) is 24% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 437,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 330,947 Franc (₨37,394) in Thiruvananthapuram.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €60 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tirana costs 172 Lek (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.50 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Doha costs 25 ﷼ (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (about 2 hours ago)