Cost of living in Thiruvananthapuram, India compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 361 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.054 XOF / INR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Thiruvananthapuram (India) is 25% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 395,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 294,882 Franc (₨36,614) in Thiruvananthapuram.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM20 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Muscat costs ﷼ 1,200 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $925 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $915 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chelyabinsk costs руб 600 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 1,000 (26 minutes ago)