Cost of living in Thiruvananthapuram, India compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 194 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.396 XOF / INR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Thiruvananthapuram (India) is 26% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 438,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 324,603 Franc (₨38,659) in Thiruvananthapuram.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Skopje costs 50,000 ден (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Nassau costs B$7 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tlalnepantla costs Mex$ 100 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €650 (24 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Nha Trang costs 2,000,000 ₫ (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $95 (about 1 hour ago)