Cost of living in Thiruvananthapuram, India compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 132 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.320 XOF / INR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Thiruvananthapuram (India) is 25% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 292,830 Franc (₨31,419) in Thiruvananthapuram.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kansas City, Missouri costs $150 (3 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Manama costs Dinar 2.000 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edinburgh costs £14 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tehran costs ﷼ 5,000,000 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Dubai costs Dirham 4.33 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,440 (about 1 hour ago)