Cost of living in Thimphu, Bhutan compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 113 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.092 XOF / BTN
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Thimphu (Bhutan) is 22% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 899,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 701,419 Franc (86,682 Ngultrum) in Thimphu.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brussels costs €2.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jizan costs ﷼ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Reno, Nevada costs $64 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucharest costs 1.30 lei (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Vancouver costs C$500 (about 2 hours ago)