Cost of living in Thimphu, Bhutan compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.295 XOF / BTN
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Thimphu (Bhutan) is 21% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 719,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 571,380 Franc (68,886 Ngultrum) in Thimphu.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ljubljana costs €12 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €35 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Novi Sad costs 700 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cork costs €1,312 (about 1 hour ago)