Cost of living in Thessaloniki, Greece compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 606 prices entered by 64 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 685.032 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Thessaloniki (Greece) is 5% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,050,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 999,608 Franc (€1,459) in Thessaloniki.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Perth costs AU$2.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Birmingham costs £2,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$2,150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 361,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Maputo costs 45,001 MT (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Olomouc costs 130 Kč (about 1 hour ago)