Cost of living in Thessaloniki, Greece compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 591 prices entered by 61 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 653.871 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Thessaloniki (Greece) is 6% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 923,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 867,986 Franc (€1,327) in Thessaloniki.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Lublin costs 202 zł (less than a minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tokyo costs ¥1 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 14,000 Kč (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 1,200 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $542 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lomé costs 102 Franc (about 1 hour ago)