Cost of living in Thessaloniki, Greece compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 603 prices entered by 62 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 656.389 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Thessaloniki (Greece) is 6% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,875,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,753,476 Franc (€2,671) in Thessaloniki.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Rotorua costs NZ$6,076 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Taipei costs 60,000 NT$ (30 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Turmero costs Bs 15,625 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Petaling Jaya costs RM189 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Manila costs Php25,000 (about 1 hour ago)