Cost of living in The Valley, Anguilla, Anguilla compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 204.025 XOF / XCD
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in The Valley, Anguilla (Anguilla) is 11% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,340,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 2,078,585 Franc (EC$10,188) in The Valley, Anguilla.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 3.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brandon, Manitoba costs C$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in St. John's, NL costs C$10,000,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vilnius costs €0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Malmo costs 10,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 2,709 (about 2 hours ago)