Cost of living in The Valley, Anguilla, Anguilla compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 216.473 XOF / XCD
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in The Valley, Anguilla (Anguilla) is 34% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,287,249 Franc (EC$5,946) in The Valley, Anguilla.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Pune costs ₨10,750 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $30 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 1,115TL (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hefei costs 元50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $45 (about 2 hours ago)