Cost of living in The Hague, Netherlands compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 200 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 658.849 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in The Hague (Netherlands) is about the same as in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,886,716 Franc (€2,864) in The Hague.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lubbock, Texas costs $15 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Izhevsk costs руб 500 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 70 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Dortmund costs €400 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vigo costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chiang Mai costs 748 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)