Cost of living in Tétouan, Morocco compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 102 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 57.921 XOF / MAD
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tétouan (Morocco) is 16% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 480,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 401,063 Franc (6,924 Dirham) in Tétouan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vigo costs €10 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Des Moines, Iowa costs $813 (27 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Sarajevo costs 35KM (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 65,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bratislava costs €499 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,830 (about 1 hour ago)