Cost of living in Tétouan, Morocco compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 61.739 XOF / MAD
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tétouan (Morocco) is 7% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 362,157 Franc (5,866 Dirham) in Tétouan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Ottawa costs C$2.99 (3 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Riga costs €3.50 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,400 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chandigarh costs ₨160 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockton, California costs $10 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,525 (25 minutes ago)