Cost of living in Tétouan, Morocco compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 102 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 59.123 XOF / MAD
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tétouan (Morocco) is 16% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 545,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 457,034 Franc (7,730 Dirham) in Tétouan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 220TL (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $60 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gloucester costs £10 (21 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bishkek costs 250 som (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Johannesburg costs R 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)