Cost of living in Tétouan, Morocco compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 58.359 XOF / MAD
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tétouan (Morocco) is 14% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 510,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 439,387 Franc (7,529 Dirham) in Tétouan.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Edmonton costs C$440 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jackson, Mississippi costs $13 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Galway costs €14 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,000 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Belgrade costs 155 Дин. (44 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Nashville, Tennessee costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)