Cost of living in Tétouan, Morocco compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 58.439 XOF / MAD
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tétouan (Morocco) is 8% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 431,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 395,223 Franc (6,763 Dirham) in Tétouan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ciudad Juárez costs Mex$ 600 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Norwich costs £149 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Helsinki costs €15 (24 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,064 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Gothenburg costs 1,800 kr (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)