Cost of living in Tete, Mozambique compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2015. Exchange rate: 8.464 XOF / MZN
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tete (Mozambique) is about the same as in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 6,239 Franc (737 MT) in Tete to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,200 Franc in Abobo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €15 (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Athens costs €7 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $75 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Spokane, Washington costs $199 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Chandigarh costs ₨500 (29 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Gijón costs €450 (30 minutes ago)