Cost of living in Tete, Mozambique compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2015. Exchange rate: 9.224 XOF / MZN
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tete (Mozambique) is about the same as in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 5,595 Franc (607 MT) in Tete to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,500 Franc in Abobo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $20 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hong Kong costs HK$189,980 (16 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Nairobi costs Shilling150 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santa Cruz do Sul costs R$ 1,800 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 100 (42 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hamilton costs C$579 (about 1 hour ago)