Cost of living comparison between Tete, Mozambique and Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2015. Exchange rate: 7.696 XOF / MZN
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tete (Mozambique) is about the same as in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,750 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 3,731 Franc (485 MT) in Tete.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,017 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vitória costs R$ 80,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Northampton costs £25 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amsterdam costs €12 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$150 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Riyadh costs ﷼ 0.55 (42 minutes ago)