Cost of living in Tete, Mozambique compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2015. Exchange rate: 8.666 XOF / MZN
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tete (Mozambique) is about the same as in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 3,789 Franc (437 MT) in Tete to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 Franc in Abobo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Talcahuano costs CH$644 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $65,000 (15 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Reykjavik costs 1,100 kr (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Grenoble costs €44 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 599 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (20 minutes ago)