Cost of living in Tepic, Mexico compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 28.515 XOF / MXN
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tepic (Mexico) is 24% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 542,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 413,834 Franc (Mex$ 14,513) in Tepic.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saskatoon costs C$15 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 30 B/. (14 minutes ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Marbella costs €8 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 60 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,321 (20 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in St. Louis, Missouri costs $869 (about 1 hour ago)