Cost of living in Temuco, Chile compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.884 XOF / CLP
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Temuco (Chile) is 20% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,440,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,153,420 Franc (CH$1,305,325) in Temuco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Trieste costs €16 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 8,500 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.625 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Stockholm costs 1.00 kr (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 2,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Omaha, Nebraska costs $1,017 (40 minutes ago)