Cost of living in Tel Aviv, Israel compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,698 prices entered by 178 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 148.147 XOF / ILS
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tel Aviv (Israel) is 19% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,180,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,769,958 Franc (11,947 ₪) in Tel Aviv.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Accra costs GH₵8 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $30 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,694 (9 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Plymouth costs £5.50 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Marbella costs €13 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Galway costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)