Cost of living in Tekirdağ, Turkey compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 172 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 149.389 XOF / TRY
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tekirdağ (Turkey) is 22% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 467,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 364,527 Franc (2,440TL) in Tekirdağ.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Zagreb costs 6.00 kn (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$10 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $3,253 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Maui costs $1.59 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,296 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €2.00 (about 1 hour ago)