Cost of living in Tekirdağ, Turkey compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 167.973 XOF / TRY
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tekirdağ (Turkey) is 22% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 303,424 Franc (1,806TL) in Tekirdağ.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Amsterdam costs €180 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 250 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tel Aviv costs 800 ₪ (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chişinău costs 48,000 Leu (17 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Copenhagen costs kr69 (23 minutes ago)