Cost of living in Tehran, Iran compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! Tehran has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tehran.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 5,069 prices entered by 493 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01432 XOF / IRR *
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tehran (Iran) is 34% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 537,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 353,916 Franc (﷼ 24,710,981) in Tehran.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €1,238 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taganrog costs руб 200 (15 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kabul costs 140 Afghani (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yangon costs 15,000 Kyat (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nairobi costs Shilling1,113,640 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pretoria costs R 18,000 (about 1 hour ago)