Cost of living in Tehran, Iran compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! Tehran has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tehran.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,197 prices entered by 441 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01808 XOF / IRR *
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tehran (Iran) is 35% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 747,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 489,020 Franc (﷼ 27,041,752) in Tehran.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $34 (1 minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 4,300 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 1,000 Дин. (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Skopje costs 891,750 ден (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bhubaneswar costs ₨80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)