Cost of living in Tehran, Iran compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! Tehran has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tehran.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,764 prices entered by 405 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01910 XOF / IRR *
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tehran (Iran) is 36% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 250,944 Franc (﷼ 13,135,414) in Tehran.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Medan costs Rp 8,500 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 430 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Turin costs €20 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $40 (about 1 hour ago)