Cost of living in Tegucigalpa, Honduras compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 381 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 23.299 XOF / HNL
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tegucigalpa (Honduras) is 23% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 875,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 677,643 Franc (L 29,085) in Tegucigalpa.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Marseille costs €22,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨3,000 (35 minutes ago)
- 440 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Cardiff costs £0.00 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yerevan costs 6,000Dram (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨13 (about 1 hour ago)