Cost of living in Tegucigalpa, Honduras compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 372 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 22.616 XOF / HNL
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tegucigalpa (Honduras) is 23% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 747,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 572,881 Franc (L 25,331) in Tegucigalpa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $2,745 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $35 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Novo Hamburgo costs R$ 1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Liverpool costs £296 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$860 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tel Aviv costs 130,000 ₪ (about 3 hours ago)