Cost of living in Tegucigalpa, Honduras compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 346 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 23.730 XOF / HNL
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tegucigalpa (Honduras) is 22% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 797,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 620,197 Franc (L 26,135) in Tegucigalpa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quetzaltenango costs Q20 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 20,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $70 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$0.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $160 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Detroit, Michigan costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)