Cost of living in Tbilisi, Georgia compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 744 prices entered by 118 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 219.139 XOF / GEL
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tbilisi (Georgia) is 24% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 987,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 754,826 Franc (3,445 Lari) in Tbilisi.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Christchurch costs NZ$2.09 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,500 (19 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Antalya costs 11TL (24 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Casablanca costs 7,000 Dirham (26 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Busan costs ₩20,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gävle costs 89 kr (38 minutes ago)