Cost of living in Tbilisi, Georgia compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 824 prices entered by 111 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 227.188 XOF / GEL
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tbilisi (Georgia) is 22% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,030,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 807,560 Franc (3,555 Lari) in Tbilisi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$16 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zurich costs CHF 30 (25 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Newcastle costs AU$20 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$120,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Tucson, Arizona costs $218 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ōita costs ¥500 (about 1 hour ago)