Cost of living in Tbilisi, Georgia compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 696 prices entered by 89 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 232.482 XOF / GEL
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tbilisi (Georgia) is 22% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 855,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 668,746 Franc (2,877 Lari) in Tbilisi.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $65 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Jose, California costs $100 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 84,000 Дин. (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Punta Arenas costs CH$6,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brasília costs R$ 30 (37 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Billings, Montana costs $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)