Cost of living in Tbilisi, Georgia compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 789 prices entered by 97 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 222.680 XOF / GEL
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tbilisi (Georgia) is 23% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 811,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 624,535 Franc (2,805 Lari) in Tbilisi.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 30,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $75 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵86 (26 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $681 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tallinn costs €0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 10 (about 1 hour ago)