Cost of living in Tbilisi, Georgia compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 721 prices entered by 122 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 229.650 XOF / GEL
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tbilisi (Georgia) is 23% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 925,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 711,998 Franc (3,100 Lari) in Tbilisi.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨15,248 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Varna costs 18 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php107,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Elx costs €750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$97 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Gurgaon costs ₨85 (about 2 hours ago)